Spray suspension against mites, ticks and other small parasitesUse on pets and their surroundings.Skin problems due to mites and other small parasites are common in young and older pets.A weak immune system, moult and/or metabolic problems can also be triggers.Reptix First Aid repels these bugs without straining the organism with synthetic toxins.The active ingredient in this spray extracted leaves of the lemon eucalyptus tree sticks to the skin of treated pets.The repelling active ingredient has an odour which deters mites to successfully prevent parasite infestation.For homes with several pets we recommend treating all pets accordingly.Active ingredient extracted from the leaves of the lemon eucalyptus tree.
Spray suspension against mites
- optimal protection for all vertebrates and is also suitable for young animals
- lasting effect, as a resistance cannot be built against this repellent
- protects and prevents bites from mites, fleas and biting insects for up to 6 hours and up to 4 hours for ticks
- dermatologically tested (humans)
- contains an active ingredients extracted from leaves of the lemon eucalyptus tree which forms a repelling barrier on the skin after being applied. This barrier ensures the treated areas of the skin is not appealing to mites